Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm one lucky gal!

I don't know what it is about today but I woke up in a SUPER good mood. It may be just because I'm delusional since I haven't been getting much sleep but we'll just go with I'm in a good mood ;) I woke up to Richard wanting to cuddle up before he got up for work which just completely set my mood for the rest of the day. I even got a little back massage! While laying there with him I got to thinking about how much he does for us. I don't think I could feel any more blessed than I already do. Even though we've had more than our fair share of ups & downs, he still is so amazing in my eyes. He is my soulmate.

I also woke up thinking about Disneyland & I'm already planning out ways to organize all of the stuff we need to bring into the park! We'll also be going with Richard's dad, his youngest brother & sisters, uncle & his significant other. We're going to be staying right down the street from the park so I guess if we need something that's back at the hotel it won't be a big deal. This weekend I'm going to be going to the craft store so I can look for stuff to make for Emma's outfit that she'll be wearing in the park. I'm still not sure what I'm doing to be doing for it though :/

I also got to thinking about how beautiful & perfect my kids are. Last night we took them to their aunt's basketball game & Emma was so content just cuddled up with me while Ricky loved cheering on his aunt & playing with the other little kids. While Emma was laying on me I got to really observe her features & the different facial expressions she does. Let me just it was unreal. She is SUCH a beautiful little girl. In the middle of my daze, Ricky caught my attention with his laugh which melted my heart since I was reminded that he was loving life. I then listened to his voice & the different pitches it made when he got overly excited. I couldn't help but smile :) I could've cried right there in the middle school gym but I got interrupted with the buzzer. I know I have always been destined to be a mother. When my mom would ask what I wanted to be when I grow up, I would reply with, "I wanna be a mommy!" I'm blessed to be able to live out my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment