Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Babies, babies & more babies.

I swear, it seems like everywhere I turn someone new is pregnant. I'm on the verge of an emotional breakdown almost everyday. I have been ready for baby #3 since Emma was 2 months old! I've also been doing some thinking of wanting twins which I may regret later on if it does happen but right now I'd LOVE it! Ricky even walks up to me and points to my belly & says "is there a baby in there?" lol sweetie, I WISH there was! me & Richard have done some talking and we have decided that once we move to Colorado and get settled is when we'll start trying for another one. until then...I guess I have to live through all the other mommas :/

Another reason for my emotional breakdowns is because Emma is going to be ONE in a month & four days! Where has all of the time gone? I want her to still be my little newborn. She has always been such a great baby & started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old. She is the complete opposite of Ricky. speaking of Ricky...he'll be 3 1/2 a month after Emma turns 1. Then it'll be mine & Richard's 3 year wedding anniversary. Time just feels like it's flying by. I want/need it to slow down.

2 comments:

  1. Time goes TOO fast. I can't believe our baby girl is turning one a month from tomorrow D=
    SERIOUSLY?! Didn't we JUST concieve these little girls??? Sure feels like it.

    When are ya'll moving to Colo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! I still get "phantom kicks" once in a while :/ I hate but love that they're growing up & getting more interactive. Blehhh.

    We're going to be moving to Colorado Springs. It's absolutely gorgeous and even though it's a city it still has the country feel to it :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete